Tuesday 19 August 2014

Two Of A Kind

Well two days’ worth of results to get thru although there still isn’t too many bets in total as I kept things to a minimum on Monday.  With the results table all done I noticed a bit of a weird pattern with ProBet getting two 3rd place finishes, Longshot getting two 7th Place finishes I got two winning trades and also landed two winning races bets they say things come in threes but over the last two days everything seems to of come in twos for me.

 
Winning Bets
Daily Bargain landed a winner Monday with Shouranour 11/2 landing a win I also landed two winning racing bets with Arizona Snow 15/2 and Rawoof 4/1 the combination of these winning bets helped secure a profit over the two days
 

Trades
You may have seen my post yesterday and Chelsea got the job done to land me a £30.43 winning trade although I am still no clearer now how I did it, I also had success on a horse racing trade Monday which landed a £14.16 profit this is what gave me a false sense of confidence with the Chelsea trade

 
Racing Post
Over the two days Pricewise Extra had two bets with Not Rigg and Endless Credit but could only manage 5th and 6th place and the Longshot bets was Monte Cassino and Buston but both only managed 7th spot
 

Summary
With Monday behind me I am always happy and at the end of Today show a £56.40 profit over the two days I kept Monday to a bare minimum as this seems to help damage limitation then just resume to normal today at the moment its took the pressure off at the beginning of the week but I need to just get the Monday thing out of my mind and treat it like any other day I am very pleased to be in profit at this point in the week especially with me having a short week from a betting point of view

 
Results
ProBet -£20
Daily Bargain +£45
Pricewise Extra -£40
Longshot -£40
My Trades +£26.37
My Racing Bets +£85

Total +£56.40

Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment