Tuesday 26 August 2014

Manchester City

So a new week begins and it was a late return from my break and with no bets over the weekend couldn't resist a bet or two on tonight's football Man City v Liverpool late last week I decided to join Football Form Labs in a nutshell its a service that provides you access to all the match data and stats you could ever wish for.

Football Form Labs
 
 
I decided to put it to the test tonight with the Liverpool game I looked over the stats and they told me one things goals and plenty of them firstly looking at the head to head meetings
 
 
 
In the last five meetings there has been no less than 3 goals also Man City have been leading at Half Time in 4/5 times which both are strong trends
 
 
 
Then I looked at the match Indicator and there was a very strong Indication there would be over 2.5 and 3.5 goals
 
 
Finally looking at the game notes Liverpool have had +2.5 goals in 13/14 away games so my mind was made up 2 bets and that was Man City to be winning at H/T and the game to have over 3.5 goals as the odds on 2.5 goals wasn't very good
 
 
So my Bets looks like this:
 
 
 
 
Coming upto the 40th Minute both bets looked in real danger of losing but has it happends both bets won with Man City scoring in the 41st Minute to help me land the half time bet and the game finsished 3-1 so I also landed the over +3.5 goals bet fantastic start to the week
 
 
 
Mondays Results
 
My Football Bets +£71.25
 
 
I will be back to full action Tuesday with a new racing tipster to tell you about hopefully a good start is a sign of a good week ahead
 
Paul






No comments:

Post a Comment