Thursday 21 August 2014

Blaine 19/1

Wednesday got off to a flyer thanks to Pound To Punters tipping Blaine 19/1 in the York 1.55 meeting straight away the day looked likely to be a good one and already certain to be a profitable one
 

The Tipsters
As a whole the tipsters struggled today with Daily Bargain, Prisewise extra and the Longshot bet all failing to find winners the best they could manage was 2nd Place with Move In Time advised by Daily Bargain but as mentioned above Pounds To Punters delivered a big win so can’t grumble I am really pleased we got some bets coming from Pounds To Punters this week last week seemed really quite with limited bets coming from them

 
My Racing Bets
I had 9 bets today and landed two winners which was more than enough to land a profit the shorter priced bets I made seemed to struggle but landed a 14/1 winner and 7/1 winner firstly Dutch Connection 14/1 won in the York 2.30 meeting then it took an age to get my next winner having to wait until the 8.20 Kempton meeting where Ssafa 7/1 got me the win to seal a great day

 
Best Day In Ages
Today turned out to be my most profitable day in about a month with a £440 profit on the day it was really incredible if only every day was like this…

It also is quite a relief as the last week or so have been a bit of a struggle and a up and down rollercoaster at times the highs of winning are great but the lows of winning are really painful at times so gonna try and hang on to this high as long as I can

 
Full Results
Pound To Punters +£340
Pricewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
Daily Bargain -£10
My Trades +£9.64
My Racing Bets +£150

Total +£440
 
Paul
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment