Wednesday 27 August 2014

Steady Day

Tuesday turned out to be a pretty steady day with eight bets in total and three winners to sneak a small profit. I spent a fair bit of my time looking around Football Form Labs and already planning some bet s for the weekend for now am going to focus on the main leagues and maybe an occasional dabble in the lower leagues of a bet is worth having

Overview Of The Day
So we had three winners with ProBet tipping Coincidently 3/2 winning the Epsom 5.05 meeting my other two winning bets was my own racing bets with Miss Mullberry 3/1 and Kodicil 4/1 both winning at Ripon

 
This Week
I have added a new tipster to my current list this time it “The Banker” who is a daily horse racing service that offers a daily horse racing bets in the win market using Betfair SP, and taking advantage of bookmakers best odds guaranteed (BOG) so will have to see how this one pans out

 

Other Tipsters
Thanks to secret betting club I have been able to get a fair bit of research done on numerous tipsters and got a much smaller list now of tipsters I want to give a try so will be introducing these tipsters over the coming weeks as I join them I don’t want to join everyone at once as it will be too much work I will just add one see if I it fits in with me and then move on to the next – well that’s the plan anyway

 
Tuesdays Results
ProBet +£15
Daily Bargain -£10
Prisewise Extra -£20
Longshot -£20
My Racing Bets +£50
Total +£15

 
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment