Thursday 7 August 2014

Moving Waves 8/1

Despite Moving Waves 8/1 winning today was another poor day the tipsters underperformed and my struggles continued thankfully my last bet finally broke my losing run which saved the day from being a complete disaster.

Pounds To Punters had the customary four bet but I just went with the one bet Echo Brave 8/1 no luck im afraid I havnt checked how the other bets went I would be sickened if they won I am sticking to my plan as its worked upto now.

ProBet seems to of hit a sticky patch just when I could do with them finding winner after winner today was’nt there day as Fastnet Red could’nt find the win at Sandown

The Racing Post selections continued to struggle today and in my time following the service this is the worst run I have been on todate. The pricewise extra bet Master Of Song did manage to finish second but its little consolation as it was a win only bet

Daily Bargain could’nt make it three winners on a trot as Mandy The Nag failed to make any real impression in the race at Ayr

My Racing Bets was looking very grim again as five bets come and gone I managed to find another five losing bets my final bet of the day was Moving Waves which thankfully landed me a win and give me a needed confidence boost to go into the weekend

The week so far has been terrible with only three winners I am truly in the red and looks at this point unlikely to turn around if I am to turn things around I really need a profit of some sort tomorrow and then carry the momentum into Saturday

Full Results

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment