Monday 4 August 2014

Still Hate Mondays

Doesn’t seem to matter what I do but I can’t get the monkey off my back on a Monday I really don’t know what I do different or wrong on a Monday but I really seem to struggle today I just looked at the results as they come in one after another and just shook my head thinking how is this possible week after week…

Daily Bargain the new tipster I started to follow today got off to a slow start with Dominate 9/2 not getting the job done at Windsor

ProBet also had no look today there bet was Muffin Mcleavy at Ripon

Racing Post got the curse of the Non runner again today so just one bet from Prisewise Extra with Craftmanship 4/1 running at Windsor no joy here either I am hoping for a winner or two this week from either Pricewise Extra or the Longshot bet as both seem overdue

My Racing Bets well what can I say other than should of left it another day before picking any bets I had five bets and no luck at all and to make things worse I tried chasing loses in a couple of races so did a lot more harm than good

So the curse of Monday looks like its here to stay and have got off to my customary bad start to the week with a £110 loss on the day

Full Results:                       

Paul
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment