Monday 11 August 2014

Been Backing The Donkeys

Well bit late with my Sunday update the day went well except from the racing bets I had a winner in the golf, rugby and football but not a cracker on the horses just don’t seem to be getting it right at the moment and the tipsters as a whole aren’t giving me much help either…

My Golf Bets had back to back winners thanks to Rory Mcilroy 5/1 winning for the second time in two weeks I have adopted a new betting strategy for my golf bets and so far its working hopefully will make it three wins on the bounce.

My Rugby Bets today was the second semi final this time Widnes v Castleford I felt Castleford would be strong enough to overcome the 6 point handicap and so it proved with a 28-6 win so it made it 2/2 win for the rugby over the weekend

My football Bets – Firstly how glad am I to see the football back got big plans for this season I eased my way back into the groove with the Charity Shield I fancied Arsenal straight bet no frills and they come thru big time

 
 
 
 
 
 

Now on to the Racing

ProBet – there bad run continued today with Kool Kompany obviously disappointed with the results this week but am sure they will bounce right back next week

Daily Bargain has cought the bug from ProBet on how to find losing horses and today was the turn of Artful Prince at Leicester

Racing Post just had the Longshot bet again today with Headline News running at Leicester but he didn’t make any headlines for me

My Racing Bets could have had more bets than I did in truth but I am so happy I did’nt as they all would of lost as it happens I had four bets and they all lost; Henkly, Run Fat Lass Run, Little Lord Nelson and Gone Viral could do no better than second I seem to of had more than my fair share of 2nd place at minute must be due a purple patch of winners well that’s what I hope anyway

So the Disaster week is over with and the bookies had just over £405 off me this week which is to put it politely a disaster and has chewed into my profits from the previous two week am really hoping to shake my hoodo of the Monday curse and get a good start under my belt this week

Full Results

Paul    
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment