Monday 4 August 2014

Keeping It Simple

I went into Sunday with no real intention of it being a busy day I had a good week upto date and didn’t want to throw away all the good work so I decided to leave the horse racing alone accept for the tipsters advice and just focus on a few rugby bets and see what happened with my Golf bets from Wednesday…

ProBet got back to winning ways with English Summer getting the job done at Chester for a £17.20 profit

Racing Post – Pricewise extra there bet was a non runner so all we was left with was the longshot bet with Alwilda running at Newbury 28/1 unfortunately no returns here today obviously with the Longshot bets losing streaks are to be expected but I still get twitchy when losing runs kick in

My Rugby Bets I had three bets Wakefield +8 really fancied a win here with the handicap they been in pretty good form particular at home since Webster took charge but Huddersfield proved too strong, My Other two bets Focused around Castleford firstly -34 on the handicap seemed like the bookies wanted to give there money away so I double my stakes I also half fancied them to over turn -56 on the handicap at 4/1 so had a punt on that as well but the second bet was’nt to be a Castleford failed to cover

My Racing Bets as mentioned above no bets today had a real mixed bag of results and felt it was best to give it a miss and recharge for next week

My Golf Bets finally landed a winner through Rory Mcilroy 7/1 going into the final day it looked like it was going to be another 2nd place as Sergio Garcia was clear at the top but thankfully my run of losses has ended I tried a different strategy this week with my golf bets so will see how that pans out over the coming weeks

So another week has come and gone and I made an impressive £501.50 from this week’s bets with a combination of my bets and Tipsters bets I have been looking into following more tipsters and think I have found another one that will suit me with Daily Bargain its from the same site as ProBet and has a great track record so from Monday will be following them also.

Will be back Monday with the next updates hopefully will break the Monday curse  that seems to get me off to a shocker every week

Full Results:

Paul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment