Wednesday 6 August 2014

Mountain To Climb

Well the week so far just goes from bad to worse and has left me with a real uphill challenge to turn things around as the week stands I am £295 in the red so obviously frustrating times the only positive thing to come out of the week so far is the Daily Bargain bets have produced two winners to at least put a slight holt to all the losses.

Well where to start with two days’ worth of action might as well start with the good…

Daily Bargain had a winner on both Tuesday and Wednesday firstly Almagest 3/1 and then Story Writer 4/1 both went on to win to give the service a great start

ProBet continued there miss hit form with two losses Swan Lakes and Mussaddas

Pounds to Punters had there customary 4 bets a day so eight bets in total but I decided to just go with 5 of them and each one finished outside the money

Racing Post – Pricewise extra I missed the Tuesday bet here but did manage to get on the Wednesday bet which was Swendab 4/1 but the wait goes on here and must sound like a broken record but a winner must be due… the longshot also had no luck with one bet on Tuesday and Wednesday both failing to get the job done

My Racing Bets -  I seem to of hit a real bad run of form with no winners since Friday it seems like an age generally I get regular winners and regular profit to go with my bets but just can’t seem to break the duck at the moment hopefully my luck will change soon

So a miserable two days well make it three with Mondays results and always a real downer when they come round the highs of winning are great but the lows of losing are terrible roll on tomorrow and hopefully can get back to the highs of winning

Full Results

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment